Sunday, April 4, 2010

!

Today I had a moment of epiphany. For the first time this semester, or even my 4 year college adventure, I felt like it all made sense. I can't really explain exactly what I felt like but it just seemed that I had a moment where I felt like everything was in sync and I was where I was supposed to be doing what I was supposed to do. It came at the library when I had finished reading a portion of The Last Temptation of Christ. Even though I had a lot more to go before I was finished it felt right to put it down then and there and go home. On the way out of the library everything I saw and everything I considered seemed to make sense like meaning was erupting from a hidden source. It was very cool and kind of scary. Kind of scary because I was at such a calm. It seemed like the eye of a hurricane or something where the calm can only be described as eerie. I don't have any idea where it came from or why it happened then but it was a very cool mental experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment